Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LBM
Jul 25, 2006

on day 5 of no cigarettes, day 12 of champix/chantix whatever your country calls it.

only got nausea once, briefly but intensely for 2 minutes when i didn't eat enough before taking the tablet. dreams have been crazy. had knee surgery the day after i stopped the cigarettes, thought that was it, the tablets were a waste of money, i'll be bored out of my mind and start smoking again but it hasn't really entered my head.

it is so nice to sit next to someone who is having a cigarette and for once not think 'man that's a good idea'... and to be able to have coffee with my mum INSIDE a building. i haven't done that in 3 years, ridiculous.

unsupportive friends suck, but they're all smokers so what did i expect really!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread