Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sedes
Jun 7, 2007
I'm switching to an e-cig, about 2 weeks in so far.

I still have 1-3 cigarettes on 'special occasions', which does not include parties etc., but i'm willing to trade them for some vapor more and more often.

I really hope it doesn't suddenly turn out to give me some late-blooming astro-supercancer or whatever.

It's all good, the only issue is that I like taking walks, and then I tend to naturally reach down to my favorite pocket to take out my good friend Nico and burn him down.

I really like this alternative, but if you want to quit smoking - don't buy an e-cig, because it's just an alternative (a better one), but still - it's an alternative.

Edit: I guess I should add that i've been smoking for about 8 years now.

Sedes fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 19, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread