Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

I've smoked for the last few years, typically a pack a day if not more. I switched to the e-cig for a bit but I relapsed into regular cigarettes again. One night I had a single cigarette left and was like, "well poo poo, if I don't wait to smoke this right before I try to sleep I'll have to walk to BP. Meh, maybe after this I just won't smoke anymore." Quit on March 29th and spent the next couple days reading this thread. It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't really had any bad cravings. For the first week I would kinda feel like having one but after that I've been totally clean with no cravings at all. This thread gave me a good portion of the motivation I needed to stay off cigarettes. Goons loving kick rear end.

LeafHouse fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Apr 12, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

4 week mark. Had a few cigarettes at the bar on Saturday and no relapse the following day :)

• Locked thread