Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strap-On Chainsaw
Jan 27, 2009

blastdoctor posted:

I've been quit for 1.5 years, I still chew the 2MG Nicorette.

I started with the patch and just fighting it like a raging flu.

Quitting smoking isn't just stopping smoking, if the issues making you smoke or act in a destructive manner aren't dealt with, you'll be like me and get hooked on the gum or something stupid like that. Still better than smoking, I suppose.

Good luck everyone! Your sense of smell returns within months and you will smell things that remind you of when you were younger. Food tastes better and in a short time your breathing is exponentially better.

It took me 3 yrs to get off those loving lozenges. Traded one monkey for non-harmful although still expensive one I guess.

I finally quit everything though. Hooray for me.

loving poo poo habit. Expensive and worse than any illegal drug there is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread