Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
carealicious
Dec 21, 2004
I am on day 8 of Chantix.

I'm really hoping that it will work. I just bought my last pack of cigs and after those I will not be buying anymore. I can see already right now my biggest problem will be the mental part of not smoking as from what I understand Chantix will take care of the physical cravings. Has anyone else had a problem breaking the mental part of the addiction to smoking?

Also, I am quitting mostly before I have to. I resigned my old job to go to a new job and then the new job screwed me over (long story), so I am broke as rear end and waiting on both EI and the results of pursuing a settlement with the company I was supposed to go to with the assistance of my lawyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread