Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
InterwebzRN
Jan 29, 2009

So, today at my shop I was talking to one of the warehouse guys during lunch. We got onto the subject of the most disgusting story you've ever heard.

Well apparently there was this guy that we'll call Mickey that the warehouse guy knew. Mickey LOVED Jolly Ranchers, you couldn't go a minute without seeing him pop one into his mouth or hold a conversation with him without smelling the sweet scent of one of the fruity candies. Mickey was sort of a shut in, never really went out, so it came as a surprise one day when Mickey announced he had himself a girl. Well, one night Mickey is going down on his woman when he realizes he's been eating a Jolly Rancher at the same time, naturally he figures he should get it back before ending the cunnilingus session. So he goes to town and sucks it back into his mouth. Unfortunatly the next week Mickey didn't show up for work for a few days. Concerned, one of the manager's calls up Mickey. He's informed that Mickey is in the hospital in serious condition. Apparently during his escapade Mickey had inhaled a big gob of Gonorrhea at this point I stopped eating my meatball sub and excused myself to vomit.

So my fellow goons, what's the most disgusting story you've heard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU