Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I just discovered what happens when you search for "Ultra Music Festival 2013" on Youtube. :stare: :circlefap:

Kaskade's set was amazing but the video has very annoying editing choices. Nicky Romero's is the best video I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

TomorrowWorld has a Sunday lineup that features Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Hardwell, Nicky Romero, and Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. I live in Atlanta so the venue is 30 miles away; $127 ticket means I pretty much have to go, right?

edit: v They're all on the main stage except for Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike so I'd get to see them all, but you're right, I should probably just listen to their UMF Miami sets. :shobon:

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 8, 2013

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Mr Confetti posted:

I want to go to UMF Miami so bad it hurts.
I'm not even 30 and I already feel too old for the crowd. :(

$150 early bird tickets for the 2014 event was kind of amazing though.

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Sep 9, 2013

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I've been watching some of TomorrowWorld's Youtube stream and the crowds are not very good. I'm not referring to size, though they are a little smaller than I'd expect. The guys are skeezy as gently caress, and the general mood of attendees is pretty lame.

I'd say it's because Americans are terrible, but the crowds at Ultra Miami seem pretty great on film, so :shobon:.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Hahaha holy poo poo, Riff Raff is performing at TomorrowWorld today 4-5pm.

He only gently caress wit ho's who rock Dolsie and Gabon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxLS-cpgbe0

edit: The video is way better than Blurred Lines and I uninronically love it, but it's the only song of his I can tolerate.

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Sep 30, 2013

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Any NYE (live)sets I should check out?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Honest Thief posted:

I think I've had a generation gap this week, somehow, Hardwell is the world's top dj, and most of my young colleagues love him?!
I don't know who's voting him over AvB and Tiesto. Surely they have more fans.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I was wondering why TomorrowWorld has fewer big names compared to last year. Attendance was reported at 140,000 which I think is a good, not great number.

Turns out Ultra Japan is also this weekend. I'm surprised there wasn't more cooperation between festival organizers.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I remember hearing this a long time ago but I never found out the name or artist for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2W5hV9RBpY

The strange thing is that according to 1001tracklists, I haven't listened to any of the sets it's been used in, so I have no idea where I would have heard.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The Fresh Prince posted:

This is his most recent song, and its pretty classic Tiga:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFg6amMLd-o

I saw him last April with Green Velvet and it was a super good show. I'm planning on seeing him again in march too...
This looks like a Michel Gondry video circa 2000.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Listening to some of the sets from EDC and I don't understand how Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike keep getting gigs. It's like they're not even trying - there are no transitions between tracks, just one after another.

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jun 22, 2015

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I love Armin but I wouldn't call that a beautiful song.

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Aug 28, 2016

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I need to go to an Eric Prydz show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

MrSargent posted:

I went and saw him last year in San Francisco. It was amazing and he played a bunch of Cirez D at the end.
I watched a bootleg livestream of his 5 hour Eric Prydz presents Pryda show at Space Miami Saturday night and it was 110% my poo poo.