Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Danger just put out a 16-bit Trailer for the new EP. It is EPIC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfGSnhYsZLw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Well I got the Justice track in my website email from promo@edbangerrecords.com so I would like to believe it is real. It didn't get bounced by my spam filter so it must actually be from there. If it is not real someone went through a lot of trouble to fake it and make it available.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Thought that was a fake?

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

SHOPPA 4 LYFE posted:

I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLYRrMKJJs

That is the one you're talking about

Nope, Crash was confirmed fake also. It is much better than that other thing though. I wish I knew who made Crash though since it is a good mood track.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

SHOPPA 4 LYFE posted:

Link?

It was on a music blog I saw with it a few nights ago. The post and the track has been deleted from it.

I don't think we will see a real Tron track for awhile yet. Whoever made this really should set up and take credit since it is really good just not Daft Punk. Better than the YouTube track which was pretty much fake from out of the box.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

SHOPPA 4 LYFE posted:

I dunno man, I just don't see Kanye putting up a fake Daft Punk song

You do know that Kanye has nothing to do with that site really right?

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

SHOPPA 4 LYFE posted:

No?

It is a bunch of random people who do it "for Kanye". He is involved basically in name only. You would be amazed how many celeb Twitter accounts and blogs are actually done by other people and the celeb has almost nothing to do with it. In LA I understand it is huge business right now, I got a friend who does 3 Twitter accounts for known people and gets paid $3,000 a month per person. He does like 15 minutes of work a month on them too.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Furnace posted:

On Busy P's blog, he trashes the Daft Punk Tron remixed album, and posts a Goose remix of Son of Flynn.

http://busyp.coolcats.fr

That Goose remix is banging. Beats the poo poo out of that lazy Moby remix on the actual album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Vernacular posted:

Gotta love it when out of touch record label suits orchestrate a remix album.

Well to be fair Disney got some names that the average music fan has heard of The Crystal Method, Paul Oakenfold, Moby. I can almost guarantee Daft Punk had little to do with picking the people on the record though. It doesn't have the feel nor the selection you would expect out of them. Look at the artists on the previous two remix albums and then look at this. Pedro is right it is like someone looked at a list of people who have done popular remixes in the last 10 years and offered them a spot. Is there really anyone unknown or up and coming on it? I mean if you are going to do a greatest hits of remixers they could have at least gone all out.