Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Hey maybe this belongs here, maybe in the local thread. Anyway

NYE for MSTRKRFT @ Webster - tickets are between $75 (general admission) and $175 (silver ticket.) After hours (post 2:30) tickets only $65.

We really want to go and see the headliner. Get dancy, see MSTRKRFT and then maybe take a train home, or something like that. I think they go on during the post-2:30 thing which goes to 8:00. Haven't fleshed out most of the details. Hotels sure will be expensive though, poo poo.

So, does anyone know if there's anything we can do? Really only heard about this a couple of days ago - kicking myself. Is there any way for us to see these guys without shelling $200+ each?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib
Well, I found the detailed ticket price list and it looks like the more expensive options only cover extras, like champagne or open bar. Not really interested in that.
So i guess my new question - how soon did these sell out last year, and will the first to sell out be the cheaper, "after-hours" tickets? We still might go, it's just the lodging situation is a bitch.

Ever since we went to Gay Halloween night at Gotham Citi in New Haven, the best night ever, I want to go dancing with my girl again.

Nice tracks, trill rear end

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib
So I was really deep in the electro-house-blog scene back in 2008 and such. kitsune udon Sebastien tellier, SebastiAn, Justice, Mr. Oizo, boys noise, Danger, kavinsky, etc etc. Rex the dog? Whatever else I know there's a ton I'm missing in there.

I know these styles and artists have evolved and so have I. I really dug mr. Mellow. Do you guys have any recommendations. I'm gonna listen to planèsphere in the mean time,cuz it's Halloween. Suck my dick

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib
I'm gonna go listen to gunship in the meantime, but y'all can still suck my dick