Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skinnybones
Apr 6, 2012
Hey all,

I have a Kickstarter campaign running that, so far, has received more "funniest KS video ever!" responses than actual pledges.

http://kck.st/GXyavD

The project we're raising funds for is a web series called BLAMBLAMBLAM, ClickClickClick: The Series, and is based on a festival fave short I wrote and directed last year, also called, confusingly, BLAMBLAMBLAM, ClickClickClick.

The series follows a pair of amoral hostage negotiators as they try to find some enjoyment in their job, while dealing with the annoyance of an old guy taking over a restaurant for his birthday. The tone and theme of the show could be compared to FX's Archer (except it's live action) and Arrested Development (except with guns and badges).

Please check the project out and donate!

Fair warning - we're down to one last mug at the $100 level ... get 'em while they're lukewarm!

If you don't feel like donating or just can't, I totally understand, but if you could pass the word along to your friends, colleagues and even that enemy you've been meaning to get back in touch with, that'd be great!

Thanks so much for getting to this point, I even stopped paying attention to what I've been writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skinnybones
Apr 6, 2012
Hey all,

We're in the final stretch for our Kickstarter campaign to turn our award winning comedy short, BLAMBLAMBLAM, ClickClickClick into a web series.

Random praise for the series:
"... a fabulously funny mini-series about the adventures of two hostage negotiators ... we were lol-ing and think you might too!" -- Joby, the makers of the GorillaPod

If you have a moment, please check it out here and contribute! Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated!