Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
Nokia presented its new official ringtone. It's horrible in my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Captain Pike posted:

Is there a way to download these?

The Firefox-Addon Video DownloadHelper worked fine for me.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Septimus posted:

Can you post a bunch for download?

Sure thing:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHKFQZ9O

Should be the first page of entries.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Do all Windows Phones have the same charge connector? If not, do the Lumia 800 and 710 have the same connection?

If phone companies want to sell their phones in the EU they have to use Micro-USB for charging. Even the iPhone pays lip service to it (by selling a dongle).

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

dissss posted:

Even in Android land it looks like the days of removable batteries and storage are numbered.

Because two new Android phones don't allow you to change the battery? That's a bit premature I think.

I own more than one battery. 4-5 days without charging is pretty nice in some cases - at the cost of 10 € and 40g more in my luggage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Dr Tran posted:

41 megapixels!

So can anyone explain my in what regard Nokia is bending the truth here? Because I don't believe they managed to put 41 million real, useable pixels onto a sensor that's a tiny fraction of the size of a Hasselblad ~40 MP-sensor (37mm x 50mm - which is 1/3 of the size of the phone).

• Locked thread