Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004

Bialosky posted:

That poor background. :(

PROTIP: super dyed milk is hard to wash off anything, especially white walls, also it smells, also your poop will glow in the dark.

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004
bath tub, water, food dye, paint and milk. Can't explain it more than that at the moment, due to the fact i don't really know where i am going with it yet.

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004
Taking frigging heaps of self portraits at the moment

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004

gh0st posted:

via flickr:

1200px version which may or may not be public.

YES.

Everyone needs to paint their faces and cover themselves in stuff.

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004

Drewski posted:

milk bath? and the black paint is kind of mixing in. That's what it looks like to me, anyway.

That.

Saint Fu posted:

Can we get a behind the scenes shot of this?

Sure! Pretty simple setup, and not all that much photoshop involved;

Which is setup in a TINY bathroom which looks like this

the bath is tiny >:(

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004
following the Sith Lord theme

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004
Those photos are indeed fun, I don't think i have ever posted this here but the zombies reminded me of it.

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004

rockamiclikeavandal posted:

How did you take the picture of yourself? Where you actually on the floor upside down or where you on some ladder or something?

Shot it myself on timer, which was a slight nightmare. Photo is a composition of a few different images, as for the top corner, I stood one legged on the bed frame for each side.

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004

Revolucion fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Mar 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolucion
Nov 2, 2004

• Locked thread