Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

I'm not bad, I'm just misunderstood.

apekillape posted:

He's also awesome. Shamo is the best.

Amen.

This cannot be said enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

I don't know, to me it seems more like it's "awkwardness fear," and she's sweating/smiling because their relationship is really strained so there's a lot of pressure.

Could be either way though.

Thaaaaattt'ssss really pushing it dude.

She's seriously scared out of her mind. You don't react like that if you are awkward around someone.

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Serious Frolicking posted:

If you are talking about serious girls doing things competently without flashing skin or obsessing over guys, then I'm afraid you are out of luck as far as manga is concerned. Teppuu is the exception that proves the rule for misogyny in manga. For manwha, Veritas has very strong female characters, though of course they are heavily sexualized.

Claymore's pretty great too, even though it has nothing to do with MMA.

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

zachol posted:

Oh my god this is an awesome manga.

I really really wish there was more. Or other manga more like it.

There's all rounder meguru if you want more realistic MMA goodness:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/all_rounder_meguru/
(you have to go to kotonoha to read the latest chapters)

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

New chapter nerds.

• Locked thread