Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
On your advisement, I've read chapter 1 of this manga. It is pretty interesting! I like the feel -- it's a bit like "Airmaster", if the Airmaster manga was not so ugly!

Thank you for the recommendation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

What I really like about it is that it goes into quite a lot of detail about the whole "sport" of it -- outlining the moves and such. I like to learn about things, and MMA has a lot to learn about!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

7thLevelOfYar posted:

It's like if Sakaki started beating up the rest of the cast of Azumanga Daioh!

This is exactly what I was thinking, even to the extent of putting Sakaki's voice actress as Natsuo's voice in my mind.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

quote:

ch9 is going to be published tomorrow in Japan

Wow! So translations are really not far behind the actual releases, like at all. That's pretty cool.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Dominic Hokage posted:

This really is like Sakaki fighting the world, except Sakaki is a mean jerk and everyone in the world is Tomo.

And there are no cats to bite her hand. :3:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

New Chapter, finally!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

He'll be 6'3" or something. It'll work.

So, essentially, Kongoh Bancho. :v:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Jesus god. That last page. :gonk:

I got shivers down my spine! Natsuo is terrifying[. I love it.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Jesus Christ. So that's her brother, eh? I suppose he proves what they say, then. Monsters aren't born... they're made.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

New Chapter

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I just want her drat worthless older brother to treat her nice for a change. That rear end in a top hat! As an older sibling myself, it really irks me to see that kind of twisted relationship.

Be good to your siblings!! <:mad:>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

It's pretty telling that in her dreams, she's skinny and thin, and in fact smaller than her brother. That's how she sees herself, ideally. That's what really feels disturbing about it.

• Locked thread