Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Doc Hawkins posted:

I'm looking forward to when she fights a boy (possibly after overcoming the whatever-it-is with her brother) and puts the "Come on, is that really all?" hurt on him.

I can't wait until she starts dating :3:, though I guess the boy would have to be at least as strong as her to keep her interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

bhsman posted:

And have a thing for tall girls

He'll be 6'3" or something. It'll work.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

Um, Madoka got beaten up by Fire Dragon once? Aside from that one fight, no one has rescued a single female character. Well, I guess there was Hyunmi's fight with the doll, where another girl provided unwanted assistance before she was told to stop.

Madoka vs Guesong Bro. R.I.P. Guesong Bro.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Swamp Zero posted:

aaaaaaaaaa I thought there was a new chapter :smith:

Me too. And me replying is going to make someone else think the same.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Reversal of the standard sports manga.

Tricking me into thinking there was a new chapter again. Argh!

• Locked thread