Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MasterBuilder
Sep 30, 2008
Oven Wrangler
Will the jump from 512 to 1024 to 2048 levels of sensitivity really be that extreme of a change or just dicking around photoshop/sketching? The entry level tablet is only 90$ and I think anything more would probably be excessive for my needs/wallet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterBuilder
Sep 30, 2008
Oven Wrangler
Is there another setting in Photoshop 2021 other than the windows tablet handedness setting to make submenus open to the left? Because windows is being super flakey about recognizing that my kanvas 16 pro is a tablet. Windows also thinks my monitor has pen support if I try and have to both plugged in at the same time which is fine because it works except when I try and open a menu and I can see what the hell I'm trying to click.