Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
That's both scary and hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

cheese posted:

The real question is, what does a starting XI with both City and Uniteds squads look like?

Annnnnnnd GO!

:ughh:

code:
            Given

O'Shea  Ferdinand Vidic  Evra

Fletcher  Hargreaves

Tevez Rooney Adebayor Bellamy
:wtf:

Craiglen fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jan 14, 2010

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
The Glazers should go for a leveraged buyout of a club like, say, oh, I don't know, Arsenal for instance, then milk them dry and use all their money to pay off the United debts. Or something.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Why didn't Portsmouth simply consolidate their debts into one easily affordable monthly payment?

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

brapbrapbrap posted:

I did, this is me protesting:

She actually looks like she's from London for some reason. Weird.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
The plan is several years of financial hardship but they won't disappear off the face of the earth or anything.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Wonder if Mowbray would be interested. :v:

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
You'd think he would have the dignity to tell the club to gently caress off.

But then it's Phil Brown so I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

To be honest, it may be the case that players from Scotland and America aren't good enough to play here (and it is, it is the case), but at the point where you've got seven strikers who can't score a single goal, that might be more to do with the fact that the service to them is utter poo poo, rather than that they're just feckless goalshy layabouts.

That is exactly what it is more or less.

Hunt is good enough for a lot of sides in the top half of the table.

c0burn posted:

It's ok mate you still have United :)

Rhgr posted:

He's an FAI fan, we're all well versed in dealing with financial hardship.

Club football merely serves as a distraction in between Ireland games as far as I'm concerned.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Wonder how they managed to get into that mess.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Slaughter Ibrahimovic.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Lehman Brothers posted:

Who's glossing over it? I know you're really hoping that we fail, but that's just not going to happen. That's all there is to it. I'm sorry.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
RBS are pulling out of Ireland asap for what it's worth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Randy Marsh posted:

If nando ever played in a Chelsea shirt I would just loving take up following golf or something. Someone explain all that 'par' and 'handicap' bollocks to me.

Or you could turn to... International football :byodood:

• Locked thread