Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

I don't like his any of music, and his stupid feud Nas made me hate him since Nas is ten times the artist Jay Z is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

Mickolution posted:

On his day Nas is better, but his day doesn't come around very often. Jay-Z is far more consistent.

Illmatic was a masterpiece, but I admit Nas's following albums were bordering on awful for the rest the '90s and early 2000s (apart from 'I Am...'). From 'Street Disciple' onwards, though, I have to say he's found his form again and I prefer it to Jay Z's stuff. I don't know, I just find him bland nowadays.

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

Jose posted:

Thats exactly what I was saying well done

Arsenal have the third highest wage bill in the league and have regularly finish around that position for the last five years. It's not unreasonably high. Although I don't what your point was in the first place.

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

kri kri posted:

So I guess Stan has gotten another 500 shares, hopefully we can get a takeover, could use that walmart money.

I hope not. There isn't much desire from Arsenal fans in London for either Kroenke or Usmanov to launch a takeover bid. I don't think it's going to happen anyway. Every couple of months for almost two years there are reports of how Kroenke or Usmanov are about to launch a takeover bid when they buy shares, but it never materialises.

I think Arsenal's valuation is far too high for two people who'd only be in it for the money.

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

quote:

Even the two which are lavishly backed, Chelsea and City, have stated they want to move towards breaking even.

Haha, so in which century do we reckon Man City will break even after the biggest financial loss in the history of football?

• Locked thread