Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
When your club's president is in bed with the owners of the largest private bank in Europe, you can get away with a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug
Haha, seems like Harry is buying Pompey players just to further destroy them.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug

Bacon of the Sea posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1258847/P-Diddy-lining-shock-bid-Crystal-Palace.html

P.Diddy is deciding what team to buy. He was looking at Portsmouth, but apparently prefers Crystal Palace's name. That he was even looking at Portsmouth proves how awful an idea this would be if it's true. Secondly he's only worth £300m, I have a feeling the window would open and he'd be all "What the hell man? Who's this Bellamy? Why we buying him for £5m? We need to get this Redknapp dude back. How much? gently caress that man, I did a image search and prefer the Louise one, get me her number."

Cristal Palace :whatup:

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug
The fact that one of the most powerful financial entities in the world would risk money on the health of Fernando Torres and the... whatever of Steven Gerrard explains a lot about the financial crisis.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug
Kroenke looks like Michael Cera with a bad fake mustache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

Pillbug

GravityDaemon posted:

Howard and Donovan? Really only Howard would be considered world class.

Rossi and Friedel

wait

• Locked thread