Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Sweet thread, even though Im not a huge historicals guy I definitely will check in regularly to see what you gents are up to :clint:

Especially liljonas, holy crap your models are cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

What is the company that makes all the plastic multipart historicals? Ive wondered about them, they look like nice quality, sort of GW-ized plastics.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

I think it might be wargames factory that Im thinking of. I always wanted to do a barbarian horde in warhammer historical battles...does that system even exist anymore?

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Is it just me or does that 10mm pendraken stuff look a lot nicer than than FoW models?

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Have any of you guys played the warmaster-based historical rules? I loved warmaster :3:

(this thread makes me feel like a noob, the only real historicals Ive played are GW-based or board games like tide of iron/axis and allies/etc)

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

I bought a light tent on ebay for about 20, I think.