Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eccles
Feb 6, 2010
Someone please tell me why I should want this. I've run the PC version and am less than impressed. I don't have any locally stored content to play (I can put the disc in the DVD player, thank you very much, if I want to watch one of my movies), and could not care less about the social aspect, having no friends. That leaves about three video podcasts that I enjoy watching every once in a while, which I can to on my PC. Am I simply not the target demographic for this thing, or am I missing something obvious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread