Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Z3n posted:

Only if you ply me with australian delicacies. :colbert:
$50, four packs of Tim Tams, and a bottle of Vegemite shipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

$50...and ONE PENNY!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sweet. I can't wait for my new F2.

(And yeah, Tim Tams kick rear end.)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Man that beast takes a lot of oil!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

How is the case attached to the rack? Also, is that little black pod on the side the part that comes with the rear rack to put the tool kit in?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

When do we get BAGLBEABS* gang tags?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Z3n posted:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/thread/905528/re-engineered-5th-gear/

Yup. I think I'm gonna have to go there. Got a fragged engine, a fragged transmission...looks like it's time to fix that loving transmission. It's gonna be a BIG overdrive to 5th, but gently caress it, no one really uses 5th anyways. Seems like the next best thing after a real 6 speed swap which will never happen.
I wish TT would stop "upgrading" their forums.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dubs posted:

This thing is absoluetly loving hideous and is known to put out poo poo light, I don't get why anyone swap it on anything.
I don't think I've seen a mask looking front end that looks good, ever. Thee SVR guys seem to like them a lot.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Z3n posted:

Hey it's made by Ford Europe...and assembled in Mexico. No :911: anywhere to be found on this car. :v:
Hey just like the Focus, which was flawless from day one!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Phat_Albert posted:

Ford hatch supremacy :hf:

I just got rid of my focus, but I feel like I'm emotionally still part of the crew.
I just got rid of mine, also. The guy who bought it blew the clutch shortly thereafter and currently has it in pieces in his garage.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ola posted:

YES

loving ORANGE AND TEAL GULF RACING LIVERY

Z3N PLEASE DO IT

Quotin' dis cuz I'm down.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This thread just got :3:.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ola posted:

Film the duck please, I bet it's doing something amazingly cute which will get more youtube hits than any of your bike vids.
This guy has gotten over 22000, so there you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLq8emUnzgA

:3:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

needknees posted:

HAH! My lies were successful! I actually hate my R35 - it's the most useless annoying piece of poo poo I've bought. Ever.

:frogout:
Well, you should just send it to me then so it stops wasting your space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Available in pretty tri-color paint?

• Locked thread