Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
I would dig one. It'll look good on the Ninja after I use it as a plastics repair crash course. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Z3n posted:

That is the crush washer. :saddowns:

Jesus. I was wondering where the hell a 15-17 mm finish washer would even go. :v:

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Z3n posted:

Did you lick it before you applied it? Demand a refund!

I tried licking one, now the SV is all sorts of colors... :lsd:

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Z3n posted:

Hipster

I'm trying to imagine how a single-speed fixed gear motorcycle with narrow bars would even work...

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Z3n posted:

Eh I wasn't going to say because I'll just be flipping it but 500$.

What in the blue gently caress. I feel like I should do a ride-along some time and learn all the secrets to finding these deals.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Z3n posted:

SUZUKI!! :argh:

oh wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Ola posted:

Thanks, but don't you mostly come in contact with Spanish speakers? As a Mexican I mean?

Hey now I don't know what you're implying, but he's an AMERICAN. Red blooded American, living in the great American city of El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula. Ahem.

yes I quoted that from wikipedia

Seriously Z3n, buy another motorcycle so we stop taking this thread off track. :v:

• Locked thread