Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Z3n posted:

Just wait until I have my entirely CF motorcycle, built out of dreams and :smug:

And then it shatters into a thousand pieces and kings me with a crown of shattered CF and burning hot exhaust.

Make sure you record it for posterity. This sounds like the best way to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Z3n posted:

and then hit myself in the head with a tire iron attempting to change the tires on the g/f's DRZ. :argh:

You deserved it for picking up another DRZ :). It actually looks like its in better condition than I'd have expected given the price.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...
Holy poo poo, you've actually accomplished something! Looking good, but get some ratchet straps instead of bungie cords.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Bunway Airlines posted:

We don't function like that :colbert: ;)

Garages are not for cars. Hmph.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Z3n posted:

It photographs better than it looks in person but track bike, track plastics. Getting near to completion though. Also I finally have stickers in hand. Email me your address at conan d at g mail and I'll get some out to you.

Spectacular.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Bunway Airlines posted:

Likely story :colbert:

The thing that's really sad is that we make very good money for a couple our age, but since we live in Santa Barbara, it seems to go down the tube more quickly than it would in say, Iowa. I went to Planned Parenthood recently because my health insurance had not kicked in yet. When I told the lady how much our combined monthly income was before taxes, she looked at me like I was insane and asked why I didn't have health insurance. I love Planned Parenthood so much but why is everyone there bitchy all the time? :(

But who wants to live in Iowa. Does it have any redeeming qualities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Spiffness posted:

What the gently caress is going on in here?

Bicycle fuel discussion.

• Locked thread