Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

SconZ posted:

In a world were rock hard abs are idolized by media and popular culture, this man says "Fedor need no six-pack".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

Namarrgon posted:

A bow. In World War 2.

His whole war history is full of badass moments.

Didn't he actually get pissed when the war ended, because that meant he had no more Nazi's to kill?

Guy woulda been a great Inglorious Basterd.

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006
I'm getting the feeling that was more of a case of "Kevlar Vest and/or Pure Luck saves soldiers life, ipod tragically dies."

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

Rough Lobster posted:

He also climbed Everest at a really young age.

People poo poo on the guy because of the whole hotel thing, but let's give credit where credit is due. The man's badass.

I have to agree with you. Sure, maybe Les is a better survivalist. Maybe he could survive in the darkest jungles of Africa with nothing more than spoon and a bandana. But could he catch a rabbit then snap its neck with his bare hands? I think not.

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Extremely old school, people call them Inuit, Eskimo, Yup'ik sunglasses, they're designed to reduce glare from snow on sunny days, oldest pair found is roughly 6000 years old.

Holy gently caress, all these years I thought Captain Cold was just wearing some goofy-rear end shades because...well...just because. I had no clue there were real clothing items.

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006
Nah, to be a true Liefeldian image he'd need a gun that's twice the size you there, impossibly huge n' muscular arms, and finally throw in some wispy smoke trails that seem to come from nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

I'm sure this guy will win pretty much every scar/war wound boast:

"I got stabbed in the chest"

"I took a bullet to the head"

"...I took a loving particle beam to the face"

• Locked thread