Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MR18inches
Jan 18, 2010
So if this has been answered I apologize - I'm still new here.

But anyway I was planning a trip to somewhere in Asia, (maybe Korea or Japan as well), and my question is: which place would I go to have the most likelyhood of scoring (prostitution excluded)?. I've heard stories from friends about Japanese girls who go crazy over American guys.

That said I'm reasonably fit, attractive and pretty socially competant so I think I have that in my favor.

Any advice??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR18inches
Jan 18, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

Jesus. I thought Ringo was being ironic with the "choose your own adventure" subtitle.

That's not the only reason but hey it would be a perk

freebooter posted:

:ughh:
aw comeon brah I gotta have some stories for da boyz back home!

Anyways the main reason I'm traveling is that I finally am by a major international airport and want to take advantage of all the flights. Southeast asia and other sections seem pretty cheap locales to fly to.

What cities in Southeast Asia would you recommend as being the cheapest to fly to? Also for transportation how would one rent a bike/scooter or use public transportation in the above mentioned city? It seems Thailand or Malaysia would be the best bet. Foods not too spicy I hope.

MR18inches
Jan 18, 2010
So how much would one budget for a trip to Thailand? Not including airfare and living reasonably/comfortably (no sleeping on park benches).

On a side note, how much would a train ride cost to other cities from Bangkok?

MR18inches
Jan 18, 2010

dwoloz posted:

Hey look a new thread

I did a bike tour (the pedal variety) January 09 to May through Thailand, Malaysia and Cambodia, had a phenomenal time, fell in love each day, wrote about it and posted it online here: http://bikemandan.com/seasia
Big thanks to Pompous Rhombus who followed the blog and helped me along the way

My last post in the blog has some recommendations I thought useful and as already stated, being careful of scams is unfortunately necessary, I got caught up in some weird "blackjack" scam in Kuala Lumpur

this was a really cool blog, thanks for sharing