Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

closer to five, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
somethingawful.corn

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

daft punk railroad posted:

somethingawful.corn

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

that barely qualifies as a rear end

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

quote:

The song makes references to a "Shawty" in a club who is wearing Apple Bottom jeans and boots with fur. "Shawty" also wears baggy sweat pants and Reeboks with the straps. The lyrics repeatedly suggest that Shawty is extremely attractive and possesses great skill in dancing provocatively. In particular, the song describes one of her more memorable dance sequences as giving her buttocks (colloquially referred to as a booty) a smack prior to "getting low".

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol that's like the military looking for gay mastermind "Dorothy"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol that's like the military looking for gay mastermind "Dorothy"

or the autist who figured out which day was ice cube's "good day"

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

indigi posted:

that barely qualifies as a rear end

English Wikipedia agrees with you.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

no rin- oh, nvm

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

the mystery of the missing vulva

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

syscall girl posted:

or the autist who figured out which day was ice cube's "good day"

aw I enjoyed that :(

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
so which day was it

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

so does wikipedia automatically add links to pages or are these people intentionally adding links to the pages for AWOL and vulva in their posts

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
intentional, you need to put [[brackets]]

syscall girl posted:

the mystery of the missing vulva
I am sorry. I must have missed the guideline that states that a vulva that has gone AWOL immediately disqualifies the image from attaining featured status. Sometimes vulvas just up and leave, it happens.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it's undoubtedly spergs doing it intentionally out of undue smugness that they know what AWOL means and that it's called a vulva, not a vagina, you cad

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive posted:

aw I enjoyed that :(

me too

quote:

I FOUND ICE CUBES ‘GOOD DAY’
CLUE 1:
“went to short dogs house,
they was watching Yo MTV
RAPS”
Yo MTV RAPS first aired:
Aug 6th 1988
CLUE 2:
Ice Cubes single “today was a good day” released on:
Feb 23 1993
CLUE 3:
”The Lakers beat the Super
Sonics”
Dates between Yo MTV Raps air date AUGUST 6 1988 and the release of the single FEBRUARY 23 1993 where the Lakers beat the Super Sonics:
Nov 11 1988 114-103
Nov 30 1988 110-106
Apr 4 1989 115-97
Apr 23 1989 121-117
Jan 17 1990 100-90
Feb 28 1990 112-107
Mar 25 1990 116-94
Apr 17 1990 102-101
Jan 18 1991 105-96
Mar 24 1991 113-96
Apr 21 1991 103-100
Jan 20 1992 116-110
CLUE 4:
Dates of those Laker wins over SuperSonics where it was a clear day with no Smog:
Nov 30 1988
Apr 4 1989
Jan 18 1991
Jan 20 1992
CLUE 5:
“Got a beep from Kim, and
she can gently caress all night”
beepers weren’t adopted by mobile phone companies until the 1990s. Dates left where mobile beepers were availible to public:
Jan 18 1991
Jan 20 1992
CLUE 6:
Ice Cube starred in the film “Boyz in the hood” that released late Summer of 1991, but was being filmed mid-late 1990 early 1991 and Ice Cube was busy on set filming the movie Jan 18 1991 too busy to be lounging around the streets with no plans. Ladies and Gentlemen..
The ONLY day where:
Yo MTV Raps was on air
It was a clear and smogless day
Beepers were commercially sold
Lakers beat the SuperSonics
and Ice Cube had no events to attend was…

JANUARY 20 1992
National Good Day Day

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
that's not autism, that's genius

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sham bam bamina! posted:

that's not autism, that's genius

it's missing the point

he wrote a song about things that he would like to have happen and not happen in an idyllic good day

and the people at goodyear would not be amenable to flashing the message that he is a pimp all over the southland :spergin:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

no no ur meant to work out the day then u get a prize which the universe provides

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

syscall girl posted:

it's missing the point
no poo poo

it's still great

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Characters
Prison guard - Not even a character. All he does is tell Kaliayev and Foka to be quiet until Skouratov arrives.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

:japan: + google translate?

Chalcosoma caucasus (Caucasus beetle) is a species of beetle in the Scarabaeidae family. It is one of Asia's largest beetles, since the fighting spirit is also strong and Hercules Beetle of South America sequence often with beetle called the world's most powerful.

Because of the possibility, of capture throughout the year is cheaper in outside Insects flowing in Japan country of origin is also nearby, relatively to Japan. It is one of the exotic beetle in circulation in the country and most sequence Atlas Beetle variants for that. It is possible to see him, which is also sold in home centers in the pet shop except for this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalcosoma_caucasus

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

what is the beetle's power level?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

what is the beetle's power level?

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
In film[edit]
2005 version[edit]
In the 2005 feature film The Dukes of Hazzard, Daisy Duke was portrayed by Jessica Simpson. Film critics were disappointed in Simpson's performance, claiming that her portrayal had little in common with the character Catherine Bach created, and that she was merely cast because of her celebrity status.[citation needed]

Daisy's costume was slightly modified for the film to make her more overtly sexual: her Daisy Dukes were shorter than they had been on the series, and her shirts showed much more cleavage than Bach's ever had. She also didn't wear pantyhose under her shorts, going bare legged in the film. Another difference in her appearance was that Simpson's hair remained blonde, whereas Bach's was brunette. Simpson did, however, wear a brunette wig as a disguise during the film.

2007 film[edit]
In the 2007 film, The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning, Daisy starts out as an innocent Bible school girl and does not dress particularly attractively. She wears large flannel shirts, jeans, big glasses, and her hair in a bun. To get a job as a waitress at the Boar's Nest and to attract Hughie Hogg (Boss's nephew), she decides to change her look. She goes through several outfits before finally settling on her signature look. She is also a brunette in this movie. Daisy is played by April Scott.

2014 film[edit]
In the 2014 film, "Dani Duke's Waltz", Daisy Duke goes to the Strip with all of her closest friends and drinks a lot of tequila.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

finally, an answer to wikipedias most bitter fight

turns out they were wrong after all

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sliced Cheese: Слайсающий чиз (Slaysayushiy chiz)[5]

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

finally, an answer to wikipedias most bitter fight

turns out they were wrong after all

what?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

wikipedians got into a very large and quite debate about whether the starbucks logo featured a siren or some other mythological creature that was almost the same.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

wikipedians got into a very large and quite debate about whether the starbucks logo featured a siren or some other mythological creature that was almost the same.

good.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

i'm sure the discussion went something like "you can't see the crotch anymore so you can't be SURE its a melusine now"

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

http://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_peen_nifferin

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

is paraphernalia a scots word

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

is paraphernalia a scots word

All english words are because scots isn't a language it's a learning disability

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
I used to believe scots was a real language but the scots wikipedia has convinced me it's not

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"scots wikipedia" is like having an "ebonics wikipedia"

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

"scots wikipedia" is like having an "ebonics wikipedia"

no racism in yospos

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"african-american vernacular english wikipedia" then

Nintendo Kid