Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

*the spirit of rule 34 hovers over the thread, slowly makes the :q: face*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
wait

that's not the article i linked

does SA wordfilter cuck+servative to "jeb bush"

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
nice

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Pakled posted:

wait

that's not the article i linked

does SA wordfilter cuck+servative to "jeb bush"

:cawg:

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
cuck is one of those internet things that I never understood

like it seems to have arised as funny ironic word but then suddenly it became a deep idea concept for neoconservatives or was it in the opposite order? I'll never know

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Symbolic Butt posted:

cuck is one of those internet things that I never understood

like it seems to have arised as funny ironic word but then suddenly it became a deep idea concept for neoconservatives or was it in the opposite order? I'll never know

originally it was a fetish, and a shameful one (obv)

then it basically became a replacement for "you're gay" in the same sort of way that being gay was obviously shameful in society

then some conservatives picked it up because emasculation of opponents is kind of their thing

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

computer parts posted:

originally it was a fetish, and a shameful one (obv)

then it basically became a replacement for "you're gay" in the same sort of way that being gay was obviously shameful in society

then some conservatives picked it up because emasculation of opponents is kind of their thing

originally it was a descriptor for someone whose wife was cheating on them. i don't think it became a fetish until a little later :D

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Ed is based on two actual people, whose names remain undisclosed.

Some people contend that it inspired the creation of Ed's American counterpart Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog. The controversy dates back to 1997 when Ed agreed to appear on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. The appearance was suddenly cancelled, and one to three months later, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog debuted.[13][14] Ed afterwards expressed such resentment towards Triumph that NBC (the network that aired O'Brien's show) stated they "didn't want Ed anywhere near Triumph" when Conan visited Canada for a week of shows during February 2004.[15]

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ahmeni posted:

given most of the contributed images im just glad it's a finger

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Source: Own work

He killed that poor bee

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Other possible uses for the stadium site include the NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four, World Cup, Olympics, WrestleMania, NFL Draft, college bowl games, international soccer friendlies, concerts, community events, award shows, movie showings, rodeos, high school sporting events, monster truck rallies, auto shows, flea markets, wedding expos, political conventions, comic book conventions, Star Trek conventions, a natural disaster shelter, religious rallies, the X Games, Pro Bowl, and NFL scouting combine, NFL Honors, NFL Films premieres, other NFL-themed events among others

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

The last full weekend in October is reserved for the Great American Cooter Festival

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Plorkyeran posted:

i like the idea of someone deliberately getting stung by a bee just so that they can take pictures for wikipedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NxOYkw2z54

i'm the venom blobbing up on the camera lens

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
wasps are really smart as far as apocrita go

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

duTrieux. posted:

mute the video and put on some merzbow :mrwhite:

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

This looks like the kind of problem that can be solved more easily with molten lead.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

quote:

However, combustion (i.e. an exothermic chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant) is not the same as an explosion, which involves a rapid increase in volume accompanied by the release of energy in an extreme manner (i.e. a shock wave). Even so, a person witnessing such an event (especially if he or she were wearing the trousers) would likely describe such a sudden event as an explosion.

might be the most wikipedia sentence ever

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
that's two sentences

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
The Life of Pablo is the seventh studio album by American rapper Kanye West. It will be released by GOOD Music, Roc-A-Fella Records and Def Jam Recordings on February 12, 2016, however the release is subject to change due to Martin Shkreli applying for acquisition of the album and publishing rights for the price of $10 million which will result in him having sole copy of the album and the rights to the the album, in addition Martin Shkreli has stated not to release the album commercially if his transaction is sucessful.[9][10][11]

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I don't understand how that's supposed to work, why is yeezy obligated to consider his offer for longer than it takes to tweet back "lol nope"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i hope that martin shrekie gets murdered

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Carbon dioxide posted:

This looks like the kind of problem that can be solved more easily with molten lead.

https://postellon.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/casting-a-paper-wasp-nest/

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
An excellent book on Speculaas molds is "Prenten in hout: Speculaas-, taai- en dragantvormen in Nederland (Dutch Edition)" Hardcover – 1985 by J. J Schilstra. It is out of print.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

haveblue posted:

I don't understand how that's supposed to work, why is yeezy obligated to consider his offer for longer than it takes to tweet back "lol nope"

seems to me its guaranteed to make more than 10 mil, how could anyone consider it a serious offer?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

imdb trivia, but still:

Matthew McConaughey (Mick Haller) says "alright alright alright" in the scene near the end where he gets a parking ticket (he says it in a different intonation from the famous phrase from Dazed and Confused).

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Snapchat A Titty posted:

imdb trivia, but still:

Matthew McConaughey (Mick Haller) says "alright alright alright" in the scene near the end where he gets a parking ticket (he says it in a different intonation from the famous phrase from Dazed and Confused).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMtsir0l9k

Trig Discipline fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 13, 2016

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol goddamn that hits that spot where it builds and builds and gets more and more frustrating, like a tic or ocd poo poo that needs to get out. i had to stand up to stop it.

i prefer short-form quick release stuff like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7GmolHTd4

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Snapchat A Titty posted:

lol goddamn that hits that spot where it builds and builds and gets more and more frustrating

i prefer short-form quick release stuff like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7GmolHTd4

fuckin lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i have a very short attentionspan :googleyeyes:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases#Music

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Durst's lyrics are often profane, scatological or angry.[24][44] Much of Durst's lyrical inspiration came from growing up and his personal life.[3]

e.

In 2015, Durst stated his interest in obtaining a Russian passport and spending half of the year in Crimea.[41] He wrote a letter in which he stated that Vladimir Putin is "a great guy with clear moral principles and a nice person."[42] Following that, Durst was banned by the Security Service of Ukraine from entering Ukraine for five years "in the interests of guaranteeing the security" of the country.[43][44]

OldAlias fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Feb 14, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The facekini (Chinese: 脸基尼; pinyin: liǎnjīní) is a mask designed for swimmers and beachgoers which covers the head and reveals only the eyes, nose, and mouth.[1][2][3] It was invented by Zhang Shifan, a former accountant from the coastal Chinese city of Qingdao.[4] This mask is popular in Qingdao, where it is used by people for protecting themselves from tan inducing UV rays while in direct sunlight[5] and from jellyfish while at the beach.[1][6][7] The mask is made of a stretchy fabric that is commonly used in bathing suits,[8] and comes in different colours and patterns.[9] It is often worn with an accompanying body suit with long sleeves.[10][11] Facekinis are under mass production in China and are available in local swim stores near beaches.[12]

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

In December 2013, Deadpool was confirmed as being omnisexual by Deadpool writer Gerry Dugan via Twitter.[62] When asked about Deadpool's sexuality, co-creator Fabian Nicieza stated, "Deadpool is whatever sexual inclination his brain tells him he is in THAT moment. And then the moment passes."[63] Nicieza has also stated, "Not trying to be dismissive, but readers always want to 'make a character their own' and often that is to the exclusion of what the character might mean to other fans. I've been dogged with the DP sexuality questions for YEARS. It is a bit tiring. He is NO sex and ALL sexes. He is yours and everyone else's. So not dismissive, but rather the epitome of inclusive."[64]

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
The best known of this type is probably Evander Berry Wall, who was dubbed "King of the Dudes" in 1880s New York and maintained a reputation for sartorial splendor all his life.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Supporters of natural and legal theories claim that no laws should attempt upon the general rights and freedoms of the person and citizen. However actually in the different countries the understanding of human rights differs:[7] in the USA the death penalty isn't considered as deprivation of the right for life, in Scandinavia heavy taxes aren't considered as violation of the right for a private property, in many countries of Eastern Europe and Latin America people don't see a contradiction between prosecution of homosexuals and principles of equality. Some jurists believe that legislative protection of human rights is effective only if these rights have value in local culture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

never trust anybody who pushes back against the idea that civilization is the reusl tof tension between private liberties and public liberties