Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

landis
Jun 16, 2003

Until the end.
And duct-taping the dudes you don't have enough room for to the ceiling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landis
Jun 16, 2003

Until the end.
We had a quad, that sucker was a workhorse. We were really hard on it too. I'll ask if there was anything special about it, but in general I think quads are tougher anyway.

Retracted other comment, restating the obvious.

landis fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jun 23, 2010

landis
Jun 16, 2003

Until the end.
The sky is an ever-changing canvas, too often obscured. There's something to be said about being able to see the horizon; see unobstructed sunrises/sunsets; see the full storm in all of its raw, terrible, glory; and see the vastness of the Milky Way and the rest of the universe.

landis
Jun 16, 2003

Until the end.
I heard this bizarre rumor that kidney beans have some kinda toxin you gotta boil out first? Insanity?

Also it feels weird that I've been following this thread for about 2 years...