Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Do centipedes have two legs where you're from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Fister Roboto posted:

I heard the original song in those He-Man videos on the radio a few days ago.

It's terrible.

When I was at uni, someone had written the lyrics for that song on the back of the doors of every toilet in the chemistry department.

I still can't hear the song without wanting to take a poo poo.

Jervas Dudley
Feb 18, 2007

Bro and Maplehoof: Go beyond the impossible!
:kamina:

Samfucius posted:

Could I buy a print of this somewhere? I kind of have a huge thing for Man with No Name-related art.

Here's the artist's Deviant Art. There's an option to buy prints. Also found a group: The Group With No Name (warning: Deviant Art, expect anime)

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Happy-Go-Lilac
Dec 19, 2007

Happy to be here.

Samfucius posted:

Could I buy a print of this somewhere? I kind of have a huge thing for Man with No Name-related art.

It doesn't look like that particular is up for sale right now, but there's a ton of neat stuff on the artists' website:

(These two are from the other artist of the duo :ssh: )

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Morshu posted:

At least it is a Fallout: New Vegas mod so that means you can kill it. :shepface:

Kill it with the power of the Sun! :sun:

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

What is this, cause I could swear that it's Legend of Legaia fan art, but I didn't think people played that game besides me.

Mezurya
Dec 31, 2011

That's how I do!

Epi Lepi posted:

What is this, cause I could swear that it's Legend of Legaia fan art, but I didn't think people played that game besides me.

I'm pretty certain that it is a hyper realistic version of Kabutops, a first gen Pokemon. The colors and shape match, it's only the eyes that don't.

Also, have an anthropomorphic Valkyrie Profile/ Final Fantasy mix OC. With a magic sword/ assault rifle.

Do not steal.

LemonLimeTime
May 30, 2011

I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.

Epi Lepi posted:

Nobody has any clue what you're talking about and it's clearly Kabutops from Pokemon.

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

I thought it was some kind of organic Zone Of The Enders at first, but yeah it's Kabutops.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Mezurya posted:

Also, have an anthropomorphic Valkyrie Profile/ Final Fantasy mix OC. With a magic sword/ assault rifle.

Do not steal.

Granted I don't spend my days looking through gunswords, but I think this is the first one I've ever seen that included ammunition for it. Just makes it more bizarre somehow.

oddspelling
May 31, 2009

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Tempo 119 posted:

I thought it was some kind of organic Zone Of The Enders at first, but yeah it's Kabutops.

Nowhere near phallic enough to be ZoE

MojoKingBee
Sep 4, 2011

Everybody, there's a new king in town.

Get ready.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I'm afraid of why that key is so veiny.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Given that the guard is his mustache, I think those are supposed to be "anger veins".

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mezurya posted:

Do not steal.

Standing in front of Machu Picchu. Why the hell not.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Fister Roboto posted:

Standing in front of Machamp Pikachu. Why the hell not.

Fixed.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

Source

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Mezurya posted:

Here's a higher quality version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y

I used to know where the source video was which had much better quality, but now I can't seem to remember where it was. This is still a fantastic and hilarious video, but sadly like a lot of funny stuff, the internet over used it way too much.

From the previous page, this was, of course, made originally by a goon. There is a full version somewhere with an intro/credits.

It is also fantastic.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?
Mythbusters is on TV. I wonder if there's strange fanart.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

magic pantaloons posted:

You've clearly never seen the Rule 34 where Adam's using a bicycle pump on Kari whilst Jamie puts what appears to be C4 into her delicate parts.

Yep.

Reginaldavid
Sep 30, 2006
beautiful cretin
The goofiness and lack of effort give this one a bit of charm for me.

Also I like seeing a Lion King crossover where the artist can't just have the character standing on a rock and looking smug.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

magic pantaloons posted:

I might not have looked deep enough, but I was actually kinda disappointed in the lack in the lack of slash for the Deadliest Catch. (most of the stuff after page 3 were badly photoshopped tributes to Phil, which don't count as fanart in my opinion :colbert:)

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Ambiguatron posted:

I will forever remember July 21st as the day we achieved peak brony.

It's not Mare-Do-Well, and it's not wearing a fedora so... there's that.

I like this style but... what?

Farside
Aug 11, 2002
I love my Commodore 64

Rahonavis posted:

I will forever remember July 21st as the day we achieved peak brony.

It's not Mare-Do-Well, and it's not wearing a fedora so... there's that.

I like this style but... what?

[/quote]

I hate myself for knowing this but that is Discord as a baby. A villain from the show. And since I know it will come up, I know this because I have 2 young girls that watch the show incessantly.

I
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Farside posted:

I hate myself for knowing this but that is Discord as a baby. A villain from the show. And since I know it will come up, I know this because I have 2 young girls that watch the show incessantly.

Discord is voiced by Q from Star Trek so I think that makes it okay to know about.
He's got decent fanart. Sometimes.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Bear Rape posted:

Discord is voiced by Q from Star Trek so I think that makes it okay to know about.
He's got decent fanart. Sometimes.

The "sometimes" is important there. He's got a ton of fangirls who think he is misunderstood and totes innocent and you don't understand him like I do I can change him and God dammit so much why can't they just let a cool villain just be a cool villain?!?

They also enjoy shipping (sigh) him with Celestia because surely there had to be a thing between them, yes? People don't turn chaos gods into statues just because they could tear the universe apart, right?

Jervas Dudley
Feb 18, 2007

Bro and Maplehoof: Go beyond the impossible!
:kamina:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/T1t2J.png:nws:

This is how I deal with grief.

And here's a mermaid in space:

e: Apparently the Disney animators used videos of Sally Ride's hair in zero gravity as a model for how Ariel's should move underwater. There's a "hair in space" joke there that I can't quite put together. No idea why it's Mario Galaxy.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ah man, this is one death that I really shouldn't have learned from PYF first. Now I'm sad.

Pijonsnodt
Jul 14, 2012

This is my favorite just for the lazy, plastic rendering.

This appears to be a meme. I don't know the source, but I love it.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Is this supposed to be Vladimir Putin fanart?

Pijonsnodt
Jul 14, 2012
Yes. Next question?

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/4wolm.jpg :nws:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/1R1OD.jpg :nws:

Apparently there's a ton of fast food fanart if you know where to look.

What you don't see in these images is Ronald and the Colonel are fighting over Wendy.

Yeah Man
Oct 9, 2011

And if you had, you know, a huge killer robot at your command, yeah, that would just clutter things up; and a lesser person might want that kind of overwhelming force on their side, but you know - where's the challenge in that?

Pijonsnodt posted:

This appears to be a meme. I don't know the source, but I love it.

It's from Mirai Nikki.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Wish they did one for In-N-Out Burger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

If there was ever a movie based on this concept, the Queen would have to be played by Tim Curry. No substitutes.