Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

Wow. He-Man never looked so baddass. (yet still homoerotic)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

Double Plus Good posted:

I say, I said my name is Fred,
and I've been... very naughty.

Christ, that had to be one of the most WTF characters on that show. And this is Courage the loving Cowardly Dog, a cartoon that features such things as a murderous snowman who talks like Sean Connery and a crazed gerbil-turned-doctor.

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

Jibo posted:

The Star Wars galaxy is lucky, if Batvader had existed he woulda wiped out every jedi by himself, crushed the Rebellion in like two days, and would have crazy backup plans all the way to Z to ensure things stayed that way. And he would have refrained from using the force, because otherwise he woulda gotten bored from the lack of challenge.

itrorev fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Mar 19, 2010

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006
So folks, what IS a reverse-furry called? Humie? Anthro?

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

CzarChasm posted:

How about the most awesome thing I've seen all week:

Want to see if I can get poster size. Only don't recognize "chihaua" and The Trojan

From http://silentsketcher.deviantart.com/

EDIT: They DO make posters. Good way to spend :10bux:

I like it how they didn't have to make any sort of stylistic alterations to Colonel Sanders...because he's already pimp enough.

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006
I was just reading an article about the hinted-at incestuous love between Leo and Raph, and then I see THAT.

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

theflyingorc posted:

why would you tell the internet you were reading this thing

RZApublican posted:

What, you were reading it ironically? You were forwarded it? The article was a joke?

What's the context of this post :psyduck:

No, no. Was reading an article from TvTropes.com, folks. If you've never been to TV tropes, its a site that describes just about every story element you could possible find in fiction. Beware, it will make you lose many hours of your life and you may end up hating all fiction forever afterward. Especially when it mentions the incestuous turtle man-love between Raph and Leo.

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

Factory Factory posted:

Nope. Well... it's manipulation of energy in an Eastern sense. The energy is natural and innate. The mythology of some martial arts/artists has real people doing the same stuff, i.e. manipulating that energy within and sometimes outside of the body. But DBZ takes the idea and spins it out to ludicrous levels.

Interestingly, the original Dragonball kept the Ki powers at a much lower level...i.e. Goku, one of the top fighters on the planet, could punch through rocks, jump really high, move fast, and throw a Ki blast. (which too a considerable amount of training and concentration, and was more akin to a Super Move)

Dragonball Z though elevated this to the point of absurdity. Now Goku was flying, catching bullets in his hand, moving faster than the eye could see, punching holes in loving mountains, and throwing around would-destroying Ki blast left n' right.

And don't even get started on the whole Super Saiyan poo poo....

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006
Jesus christ. There really IS a rule 34 for just about goddamn everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006
I'm really, really hoping these Agent 47 comics were indeed created by a prepubescent kid. Reminds me of the goofy comics I used to draw when I was like 10 or 12, thought these are alot funnier.