Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Double Plus Good posted:

I say, I said my name is Fred,
and I've been... very naughty.

This seems so familiar, but I can't seem to place it.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Angry Guacamole posted:

nonononononononononononononononono

I hate the internet.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I don't recognize the face Luigi is supposed to be making

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I think thats Jeremy Irons from the remake of The Time Machine in the corner next to Wells.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

landis posted:

Wild West TF2:

From the newest comic pushing the new engineer update.

Engi update is awesome.

Why is the Demoman white but the Heavy black? :psyduck:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Humboldt squid posted:

Of all the things in this thread. Of all the terrible artwork, of all the horrible re-imaginings of shows, books and beloved characters.

This is the only thing that has phased me.

:negative:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Soy Sauce Beast posted:

I know Robert Pattinson (the dude who plays Edward) has gone on record saying he thinks the fans are crazy, Stephanie Meyer is nuts, he's doing his best to portray Edward as a crazy stalker in the movies, and how he's only doing them because he had no idea what he was getting in to.

Robert Pattison is awesome.

He also mentioned that he seriously fears for his life because of all the fan girls running up to him with open cuts and bleeding necks.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I feel like I should know who the big guy in the back is but I can't place him...

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Who the gently caress are the kid behind Tommy and the chick kissing Chuckie? I mean, it's obviously supposed to be Rugrats, but I don't recognize those two. Please tell me it's not self-insert Rugrats characters.

The kid is Tommy's little brother Dill and the girl is Chucky's step-sister, they've been around since the first movie, even before the "All Growed Up" stuff :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Jamesman posted:

If it makes you feel any better, she probably licks her butthole clean like all cats do.

Here's a little bit of horrifying awesomeness, inspired by the Batman Beyond movie.

Man that was the best part of the entire movie. You never really get a sense for how evil the Joker is in the cartoons, hes just wacky and blows stuff up. Turning Tim into a mini-me really drives home that, yes, this is an insane, evil psychopath.