Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

I seem to recall there being more like this one, but searching for them is truly frightening.

I also found these:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I found this one of Futurama characters, and while I like the style Amy creeps me out.

edit: Tinypic couldn't load it, so I hope imgur is okay.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I found the artist, so it's not a collaboration. Here's a link to her other Futurama fanart (Don't worry, it's not NWS, just kinda weird)

Yeah, that is the human form of the Robot Devil portrayed as I can only guess what would have happened had Leela actually married him... :gonk:

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

God drat, how did I miss that?

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Edminster posted:

Found while doing an image search of Road Warrior costumes. It comes with a story, too!

Isn't that site a goldmine? I bet they're making GBS threads bricks about the new episodes in June.

Dark-side of what...

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Here, have some good old Dragon Ball Z.

Slightly :nws: for curvaceous xenomorph rear end.

Click here for the full 999x1579 image.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

It makes sense because they have the same name!

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Who likes One Piece...

Click here for the full 799x1280 image.

Click here for the full 894x1280 image.

And this one just makes me vomit in my mouth. Chopper's already an anthropomorphic deer so why not make him a pink, female lizard!

Click here for the full 1000x706 image.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

A friend on facebook just posted this. It'd be awesome to find it in a larger size but I couldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Corndog Maestro posted:

God help me I started laughing like an idiot when I saw Chi-Chi in the background.