Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordred
Mar 15, 2007

Cream_Filling posted:

Too bad they're so expensive and maintenance is expensive. I was looking at a A4 wagon, and the poo poo starts at $36k, with most on the lot pushing to $40k. What the hell?

Seeing Americans whine about cars being too expensive makes me mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordred
Mar 15, 2007

el topo posted:

The A4 Avant starts at $43k in Canada. For the exact same thing. And our dollar is stronger than the USD. Americans don't know how good they have it.

Neither do you. It starts at $80,714 here in Denmark.

Mordred
Mar 15, 2007

heat posted:

Yeah but you get free healthc... er, hang on

Yeah, 'free' might not be the right word to use...

Mordred
Mar 15, 2007

heat posted:

My joke was that Canadians also get free healthcare.

I suspected that, but my point is that it's not free. You pay for it. With high taxes on both income and cars.

This is turning into a derail. I'll stop now.

Mordred
Mar 15, 2007

BonzoESC posted:

I'd much rather have working public transit and pedestrian/bicycle-friendly cities than cheap cars :colbert:

What the hell are you doing in AI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordred
Mar 15, 2007

What is it with French car manufacturers and weird dashes?