Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Scientifically proven to be more fuel efficient than hybrids!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The new Focus is probably going to kick the poo poo out of everything in the segment.

I can't WAIT for this car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

tripsevens posted:

Packs a 2 litre direct injected twinscroll turbo making 274 hp @ 6000rpm, 269 lb-ft @ 1800-4500 rpm while getting an est 22/34 mpg on regular . It looks good, too.

This is what Subaru needs to loving figure out.

Either re-design the existing, ancient Boxer 2.5, or come up with a new DI boxer motor all together. Their cars NEED to become more fuel efficient and more powerful.

Granted, the Hyundai is FWD and not an AWD setup, but that mileage is still retarded compared with the power that little motor makes.

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

sanchez posted:

They've always had nicer interiors than anything from Ford or especially GM as well.

Who, Chrysler? Ahahahaha suuuure they have....

frozenphil posted:

Whatever, I'm not really invested in this discussion as I don't really give a poo poo about the SUV market. They're such a niche vehicle that represent a real danger to others on the road and have gained popularity due to vanity and ignorance. They're basically the anti-AI.

How do SUVs represent a real danger to other people on the road? :wtc:

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Faerunner posted:

Yeah, but the current generation Mustang is hideous,

Maybe if you're blind! I still don't understand how people can say the '11+ Mustangs look bad.