Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
:flashfap:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-35
Supersonic STOVL aircraft, AKA JSF

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
Wait what's going on with your custom titles here

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
I don't know if this has been posted before but I found this playlist on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL69B0CB4788F64720

It's 18 full-length, good quality documentaries about all aspects of Russian air power, including Ekranoplans :pcgaming:

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
I took a trip to the Museum of Flight this past week, and of course there's basically one reason to go:

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
The new Embraer E-175 is pretty nice inside, and is the first passenger jet I've been on with decent windows.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
This was from LHR to SFO non-stop. That was without question the greatest relief of my life - getting the gently caress out of the UK and back home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
Upstairs on a BA 747-400 is a very nice place to be. There's lockers for all your crap, screens if you don't want to make out with the person adjacent to you (let's be honest, if you aren't doing this, you're doing it wrong) and a fully stocked self-serve bar.

Also you're above all the plebs too so there's that. except you aren't actually in first class