Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Jesus
May 18, 2005

"I don't know what you people did to him down there, but he hasn't been the same since..&
I haven't been able to access any of my websites hosting with Lithium Hosting for 2 days now with no explanation other than there's an issue with the server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Jesus
May 18, 2005

"I don't know what you people did to him down there, but he hasn't been the same since..&

DarkLotus posted:

This isn't the thread for this, please submit a ticket if you're having issues.

I did, and this was the incredibly unhelpful response:

quote:

Hello,

We've acknowledged the intermittent issues on the server status page, please refrain from opening tickets for existing issues.

Regards,

Troy
Account Manager
Lithium Hosting Support