Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Phenotype posted:

It's been in development forever. The big shame is that they spent so much time and effort (it's entirely VOICE-ACTED) on a project that could have been loving awesome, and they chose to base it on forum drama.

...I just had the greatest idea.

A mod of Deus Ex, based off the mad rantings of LF posters.

If you thought original DX was nuts, you haven't seen anything yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Fuzz posted:

I wish it were feasible to somehow convert DX1 up to the current build of the Unreal Engine and then just swap in new textures and models. I would seriously pay well over $100 for something like that, if it was quality.

Deus Ex Rebirth was going to do it.

It did not stay alive, sadly. It would have enabled co-op as well.