Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a japanese pop icon
Mar 3, 2010

by Fistgrrl

rocket_man38 posted:

I liked the literature drops in this game. I actually picked up "The Man Who Was Thursday" and it is pretty amazing. I also liked the other works found in the game. In the cathedral reading the history of the Knights Templar was interesting and accurate as well.

Yeah I got The Man Who Was Thursday because of Deus Ex too, and it's really an amazing book and it's a pretty clear inspiration. Everyone who liked Deus Ex should read it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU