Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cascade Jones
Jun 6, 2015
This all makes the Jags sound much more interesting than they are in canon. Clan Kawaii Jaguar Elementals would not be beaten in hand to hand combat by VSD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cascade Jones
Jun 6, 2015

Mulva posted:

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Victor *is* senpai.

oh goddammit

Cascade Jones
Jun 6, 2015
Getting away from animu for a second:

A good chuck of Catalyst's catalog is 25% off right now on DriveThruRPG if you want to pick up some Battletech PDFs. You could get Alpha Strike, the Companion and both Combat Manuals for under $43 total. Or the Best Battletech Novel in epub for 74 cents.

Cascade Jones
Jun 6, 2015

Strobe posted:

I finally unpacked all my stuff from Con season, and after putting together all my con purchases and getting them organized, the five-shelf bookcase I've been using is too full to carry them all.

Not sure whether that's a good thing...

I've had the opposite problem; had to massively downsize my gaming collection recently, and it barely takes up a knock-together two-shelf unit.

Did you snag any of the new Mech minis they showed off at GenCon?

Cascade Jones
Jun 6, 2015

Arquinsiel posted:

But you see a company being well stocked at a convention means that their products are not selling at all. This is a reasonable assumption to make.

Piles and piles on Thursday = well stocked.
Piles and piles on Sunday = :(

Or the PAX crowd has different tastes than the GenCon crowd. The PNW is hipster central, they're too cool for that Dragonfire poo poo, etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cascade Jones
Jun 6, 2015

chutche2 posted:

Played some battletech at dragoncon this weekend, some really good poo poo.

Had the biggest game I've ever been part of. A 12 v 12 with 3 lance commanders on each team. Kurita vs GDL in 3039. It was pretty nuts. My banshee 3S took a PPC to the head that blew its head off as the first shot at it which I was a little salty about but it was really fun.

Well, that's Battletech.

Man, I need to go a more any cons. Seems like I'm missing out on some great gaming.

• Locked thread