Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

This happened when I was 16. A friend and I spent the night at my old house, watching TV. The front room was adjecent to my dad's room, and we could hear some woman in there making short gasping sounds.

My friend said, "Dude, your dad's porkin' someone." It was kind of embarrasing. They must have heard the TV and tried to keep it quiet, but it was pretty obvious.

The next morning (we didn't sleep, because it was summer vacation and sleep was a weakness) we were in the computer room when dad asked us to close the door. We were like "WTF." But we closed it because we knew whoever was in bed with him was going to bolt. I knew dad had a girlfriend, but when I looked out the window, I could see that was most certainly not her.

Fun. But it wasn't the first time. The first time this happened I was 9. I know I talked about walking into my dad and my Boy Scout master's wife when they were together in the living room, so I won't repeat it here. It's kind of funny. Hahahahahaha.

Mom had her fair share of boyfriends. I met a few when I visited her, but thank God I never caught her in that kind of situation. I mean, one parent is enough, thank you.

You know, now that I think about it, I was exposed to a lot of wierd sex-related situations thanks to old dad and some of his friends. Geh. Horrifying. Shutting up and getting out of this thread now.

Mr. Pumroy fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Dec 8, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU