Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax
About two years after my parents divorced I started taking karate lessons. A mere month into the lessons I got up late one night to get a glass of water...and I heard noises from the living room. I peeked around the corner and...yeah, my mom. loving my karate coach. On the goddamned couch. Both she and my father were mystified that I was suddenly giving karate up, that I refused to go back to class. To this day neither of them knows the reason.

I didn't say anything, though. I just went back to bed sans water.

And since I never caught her loving my dad - hell, they separated when I was five - I had to catch her loving other guys. The MARRIED guy she was seeing, he moved us here, abandoned us without a car or money or food, my mom didn't have a job...anyway, we'd just arrived and were staying in a hotel. Two beds, one room. I'm a very heavy sleeper, so they didn't wake me up. But I DID manage to wake up and turn over, sleepy-eyed, to face them. While the guy was in mid-thrust.

They both froze.

And I will never forget the look in that rear end in a top hat's eyes. Pure comedy gold.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU