Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Magic Hate Ball posted:

"What the gently caress are you doing, you little piece of poo poo!?" is possibly my favorite Seinfeld moment. I wish I could make a gif of Elaine and George panicking in the kitchen right after he says that. It's amazing how barely-bleeped the swears are in that episode, considering they're the "really bad awful" swears that you never hear on broadcast television.

Oh god yes. I love Elaine's reaction especially, Julia really is a fantastic physical comedian.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5CAutu6wA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

95% of TV is unwatchable.

UNWATCHABLE!

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I just didn't want you to freak out.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Don't worry, I can spot you the... twelve cents

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

It's a story about love, deception, greed, lust, and unbridled enthusiasm.