Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I was wondering why there wasn't a thread for Seinfeld. I think Seinfeld is the only show I can repeatedly watch without getting tired of. These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
GEORGE: Ah you have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world, then George Costanza as you know him, Ceases to Exist! You see, right now, I have Relationship George, but there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with -- Movie George, Coffee shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George.

JERRY: I, I love that George.

GEORGE: Me Too! And he's Dying Jerry! If Relationship George walks through this door, he will Kill Independent George! A George, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!

(Elaine enters)

GEORGE: You're Killing Independent George! You know that, don't you?

This is possibly my favorite scene ever. The worlds collide theory is the best theory ever.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Happy, Pappy?

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I love how the Puerto Rican Day Parade brought everyone's made up people into one room.

SALES WOMAN: Mr. Pennypacker, this is Mr. Vandelay, And you know Mr. Varnsen.
KRAMER: Uh, Varnsen.
JERRY: Pennypacker.
KRAMER: Vandelay.
GEORGE: Pennypacker. Varnsen.
JERRY: Vandelay. Wait a second. Mr. Pennypacker, if you're here, and Mr. Vandelay is also here, then who's watching the factory?
KRAMER: The factory?
JERRY: The Saab factory?
KRAMER: Jerry, that's in Sweden.

After all the pretending Kramer breaks it with Jerry.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

TMMadman posted:

This is the best George line and I truly believe that it is the best advice possible for fooling a lie detector test.

Also, the George eating from the trash episode came on today and it's so hilarious because it goes from George eating the trash to him wiping off a windshield with a newspaper to him coming out of the bathroom with no shirt on. Also it has Pittman doing Hitler.

And it ends with the gymnast telling Jerry:

"In my country, they speak of a man so virile, so potent, that to spend a night with such a man is to enter a world of sensual delights most women dare not dream of. This man is known as The Comedian. You may tell jokes Mr. Jerry Seinfeld, but you are no Comedian."
I'm so sad to say I lost one of my Seinfeld discs and it had both of those episodes on it. I haven't seen them in forever. ):

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I want you to have this job, of course.....the board of directors is under indictment and will be serving time.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Who wants to have some fun?!

I do.

I do.

Now are you just saying you wanna have fun or do you really wanna have fun?

I really wanna have fun

I'm just saying i wanna have fun.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I just noticed that in one of the episodes Jerry invisions his life when Elaine and George are married and it's just him and Kramer. They're old and Kramer is talking about his car periscope idea with Jerry. Well I just realized that one of the episodes in Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry gives money to an inventor who invents the car periscope. I can't believe it took me all this time to make that connection.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Commercial I saw on youtube. I was really surprised to see Seinfeld in it... Boy is he showing his age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt1Ug17_IMI

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
La puerta...esta abierta...LA PUERTA ESTA ABIERTA!

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Role Play McMurphy posted:

Am I the only one that worried that people keep putting It's Always Sunny in the same sentence as Seinfeld as if it was a good show?
Why don't you think it's a good show? The tagline of "It's Seinfeld on crack" pretty much describes Sunny.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Frog is wrong.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
So let me get this straight. You find yourself in the kitchen, you see an eclair in the receptacle, and you think to yourself, 'What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.'
No no no no no. It was not trash.
Was it in the trash?
Yes.
Then it was trash.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Remember Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
So many actors have been in Seinfeld. Bryan Cranston, Anna Gun and Bob Odenkirk from Breaking Bad have been in the series. It's amazing how many people have acting in this show over the years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Bryan Cranston was Tim Whatley, obviously. But which characters did Anna Gunn and Bob Odenkirk play? Is the answer going to totally blow my mind?
Anna Gun played Jerry's girlfriend in the episode where George thought she saw her making out with his cousin Jeffrey I think. And Bob Odenkirk was Elaine's boyfriend who was studying to be a doctor.