Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ehud posted:

How is that possible? What age group is this that thinks Seinfeld is uncool?

I'll be 21 at the end of this month and I find the show absolutely hilarious as well as most of my friends. My 15 year old siblings just do not get the show. I've noticed that unless the comedy is physical or made really really upfront then they just don't get the show. Imagine a world where Seinfeld isn't funny any more. My.....god.

They really need to put this show on Hulu. Either that or I finally need to cave and buy the box set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So I bought the complete boxset earlier in the month and I just finished the third season. The Limo is definitely one of my favorite episodes of all time. Just seeing George try to play a convincing Nazi is hilarious. George reading the speech about Jews and then Jerry going, "Are you really going to open with that?" never fails to make me laugh.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Do you realize in the entire history of western civilization no one has

successfully accomplished the Roommate Switch? In the Middle Ages you

could get locked up for even suggesting it!"

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

You know the forums will automatically
parse the lines for you; there's no need