Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
For some reason everyone I know hates Seinfeld, which is a bummer because I mostly watch TV with my girlfriend so I don't get to watch it often, but I try to catch reruns when I can. I really like Curb Your Enthusiasm as well, but it doesn't feel as creative as Seinfeld does, you basically know about 10 seconds into a CYE episode exactly what's going to happen.

I wish I could actually get my girlfriend/friends to actually give the show a chance, because unless you have absolutely no sense of humor it's hilarious, but Seinfeld (the sitcom and the actor) is decidedly uncool now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Yeah, the bite mark makes it unequivocally trash. Plus, the pile was still a couple of inches below the lid wasn't it? It's one thing if it's sort of floating on top of a pile that extends to above the lid, but below the lid? Inexcusable.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I was browsing GameFAQs earlier and they do these ads for some of their sister sites up in the corner of the screen, one of them today said "What's the deal with SEINFELD Online?" I guess it's because I'm hungover and was browsing a video game site, but I briefly thought they were talking about some sort of MMO set in the Seinfeld universe. Instead it turns out they were just talking about where you could watch the show online.

:sigh: