Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I know this is World War II, but could you inform me about the main Finn conflicts, (Finnish Civil War, Winter war) if you could fill me in, that'd be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I was kind of thinking about something, but I'm not sure if you could answer it, do you know what neutrals the Warsaw Pact may/may not invade in say a 1983 World War III conflict, with a delayed onset of nuclear weapons, I'd assume Austria, but I dunno. And thanks for the Finnish civil war essay.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Aug 18, 2011

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

To keep wanking about the Nordic countries, what was the defense plan if Finland and Sweden got invaded by the USSR?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I wonder what the US/ROK war plan is if North Korea were to end up striking the south. Probably just trying to decimate their airforce and interdicting supplies would be the most effective.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Is there protocol for US soldiers in a situation that will turn chemical/nuclear to basically "run"?

Also Command will be amazing.

• Locked thread