Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowman95
Nov 25, 2004

GUI posted:

I put this game down nearly two weeks ago after getting stuck and am interested in resuming my current playthrough, however, I require some help:
Early on in the game (after the boss fight where Kaine helps me fight that huge monster that escapes) whatsherface tells me to visit the tavern to see if I can find any jobs there. What am I supposed to do? If I recall correctly, the bartender keeps repeating lines from a sidequest I accepted early on in the game before being given the order to go there, the woman playing the guitar wants me to do some grinding sidequest, and the other people there just have nothing to say.
What am I supposed to do?

when in doubt go to the library, do grinding side quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread