Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RadicalWall
May 31, 2005

I have no idea whats going on.
Out of curiosity am I gaining anything by playing on Hard? Because this poo poo is brutal and even the smallest enemies take 20+ hits.

EDIT: Ok screw this Im going to start over at Normal. As long as I'm not missing some dumb achievement for Hard mode.

RadicalWall fucked around with this message at 12:03 on May 6, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadicalWall
May 31, 2005

Ddraig posted:

Difficulty affects nothing, you can play through the entire game on easy if you like.

Good to know. Most games have one for beating the game on the hardest difficulty mode and usually it's not a big deal but GOD drat is it a slog in Nier. You get real good at dodging though.

Started a new game. Everything feels like it's dying stupidly fast. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

RadicalWall fucked around with this message at 12:44 on May 6, 2010

RadicalWall
May 31, 2005

Policenaut posted:

Messing around with the game trying to get the Damascus Steel for the Fool's weapons got me to thinking about something: has anyone here actually ever used the Finisher Move or the Walljump?

The finisher move is indispensable on hard as it was the most damaging move. On normal, I haven't used it since I got rid of guard. If I could do Evade+X I would.

• Locked thread