Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!

I have been summoned from the depths of the desert to oversee fresh carnage in the form of Zoofights. Though I have traveled for many days through searing winds and blistering heat, this first match-up does not disappoint. Listen to me, my hearty mutant brethren! Fearsome though the warthog may be, he is no match for the dread undersea beast, a distant relative of the fell Seanet. Therefore, I wager my two best raven feathers on the victory of Dreadnautilus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!

Amateur Sketch posted:

Ahhh yesss, the Forefathers spoke of this event in the past. The might of great god-beasts set against each other for the delight of man. It is said that even a chip of their bones could grant our shamans incomparable power... Perhaps I can get my hands on more than that...
*AHEM*

Well met, cousin. It is good to see another representative of the tribes amid the throng. It is only because of the brotherhood of our people that I advise you: do not throw in your lot with the pig-beast. I know death, I breathe it in every sunrise and sunset. I know the ins and outs of dismantling the bowels of the machine, and I know that a simple augmented swine, no matter how irascible he may be, can never match the might of the great sea creatures. Do you not remember the stories our forefathers have passed down?

Georza, my tribe speaks with great reverence of the great tentacled beast that provided drinks for all when beasts last battled in space. I had never imagined that I should meet you, let alone taste one of your brilliant concoctions. If you would provide me with something to wash the sand from my throat, when I journey home again all will envy me.

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!

Betting 750 civilian casualties by the end of the fight when Dreadnautilus levels everything around it!

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!

I must admit, I am enjoying the snake creature's flesh even more than I previously enjoyed the pig's. And it may be the radiation now flooding my body, but I believe I have been granted a vision of the future, not that I would need it to predict the outcome of this match! ##The Sturgeon General is the clear victor. Already we have seen one sea creature destroy the opposition, and one swarm of creatures confuse and overcome their opponent. How could the combination of the two not overcome a half-witted meatsack without any cybernetic enhancements to bolster his battling ability? I see a bloody future when The Sturgeon General's cry floods out victorious while his minions trample the lifeless corpse of Smash Gordon.

The Sturgeon General will again prove that the might of freakishly intelligent sea creatures is a thing to be feared.... yea, worshiped that it might not turn against you. Because of my certainty in its power, I will wager my finest lazer spear, created by fusing scrap parts of fallen battle droids.

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!
Take your retribution Sturgeon!

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!

I would pay 8 Billion Rupees! in order to ride with Croctopus on his boat. Even if I'm not sure if his meat-boat is exactly watertight...

As far as the next round, I will place my vote for ##Mr. Ro-boto, mainly because I don't want to see the poor pink dolphin harmed. He has no idea what he's in for. Besides, sea creatures have not failed us yet in this battle! It seems to me as though the next round may end up entirely underwater...

The way I see the round progressing is this: The bat will come out screeching and punching the dolphin's armored exo-skeleton with his fists. That will bewilder and enrage the dolphin, whose fear impulses will cause his robo-suit to strike back, and strike hard. Bats are not known for their ability to withstand punishment. Smackula will be swatted like nothing more than an inconsequential fly.

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!
##TheSnapture will win this fight. He just came back from the battle with that goddamn seal. His heart's still pounding, the PCP is still racing through his veins. Most important of all though? HE'S MOTHERFUCKIN PISSED. He has a score to settle with the seal, and he's not going to let ANYTHING stand in his way. Not firepower, not the power of friendship, not even time itself. NOTHING.

It's his destiny to have a rematch with Prez.

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!
I am voting for that fukkin ##Seventh Seal for one reason and one reason only. So that The Snapture can destroy him in the best grudge match in Zoofights history!

Also ##Commodore Croctopus because his battle strategy can be summed up in one sentence- "I'm buildin' a BOOOOAAAAT!" It brings a heartwarmed tear to my eye.

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!
WOOOOOOOOLLLLFFFBIIIIIIKE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!
##Admiral Croctopus, not only because I want him to recapture his bote-building joy, but also because of how metal he looks in that picture.